Sunday, July 18, 2010

The 7-Link Challenge


Today I thought I'd participate in Problogger's 7-Link Challenge as described by Lisa on her blog Anali's First Amendment. Here are the rules:

"The idea is to publish a post that is a list of 7 links to posts that you and others have written that respond tothe following 7 categories. Your links should be to

  • Your first post.
  • A post you enjoyed writing the most.
  • A post which had a great discussion.
  • A post on someone else's blog that you wish you'd written.
  • Your most helpful post.
  • A post with a title that you are proud of.
  • A post that you wish more people had read.
You might like to add a few explanations to different links."

Harder than it sounds! But here they are:
It's been fun walking down memory lane on this hot Sunday afternoon!

Photo above: View from a window in the abbey of Mont-St.-Michel through which the monks would haul a sled loaded with supplies from below. Here's what the sled ramp looked like from the outside:


2 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

I enjoyed the memories too! Thanks for pointing me to Shuna's post about recipes. I'd never read it before. I really like it. I believe that what we cook or bake is far more than the recipe too.

Mommydoctor said...

Hi friend, I just saw this mention on your blog, what an honor! Thank you! I am going to do this 7-link thing, too. You are sure to be on there. :)